Sunday, June 19, 2005

Letter to my representatives

I support a formal congressional inquiry into the downing street memo and related documents, on the basis that such an inquiry is warranted by the documentary evidence contained in these documents whose authenticity has been confirmed, in addition to compelling testimony from various credible and well-respected government officials.

Also, I do not appreciate some of the trivialization that has been going on about these documents - "nothing new", and the like. This is a potential violation of constitional law and the public trust by top government officials, including the cheif executive. There is nothing trivial about that. Indeed, I can think of nothing more serious. Consequently, I can think of nothing more irresponsible than to trivialize these matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home